I admit it. I love these lists!
1. Who were you named after? Robert for my mother's Uncle Bob; Byron for Barney Johnstone, who with his wife LIllian were great friends of my mother's family.
2. Last time you cried? Well, shucks, I don't really remember! It was sometime in the last two years, and I remember thinking I hadn't had a good cry like that in many years
3. Soda or water? Club soda.
4. What's your favorite topping on pizza? There is no other topping but pepperoni.
5. What's your favorite flower? There is no ONE favorite flower, but I'm a sucker for orange roses, hydrangeas, lavender, orchids.
6. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
7. Would you bungee jump? AIGH! It was bad enough watching a friend bungee jump at the Minnesota State Fair in 1990 or 1991.
8. Did you go to college? Yes.
9. Untie your shoes when taking them off? Not if they're sneakers.
10. Roller coasters? The last time I was on a roller coaster, in my mid-teens, I whacked a total stranger who was teasing me with a souvenir. I don't need that in my life.
11. Favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's Urban Bourbon or Bourbon Brown Butter.
12. Favorite thing? Oh mercy, that's far too broad a question.
13. Shorts or jeans? Shorts in summer, not shorts not in summer.
14. What are you listening to right now? An airplane flying over the house.
15. Favorite color? Orange
16. Tattoo? NEVER!
17. The color of your hair? I defiantly continue to describe my hair as blond.
18. The color of eyes? Greenish.
19. Favorite thing to eat? ONE favorite thing to eat is whole wheat toast with butter and herb honey. Better than cake!
20. Scary or happy ending? What man doesn't love a happy ending?
21. Android or iPhone? QUILL!
23. Favorite Holiday? New Year's Eve, without question.
24. Beer or wine? Red wine . . . but every so often a Pilsner Urquell.
25. Night owl or morning? Comes in cycles.
26. Favorite day of the week? Any day that includes friends
27. Do you have a nickname? I've had many, but these days it's Reauxbaire or Dahling I hear most.
28. Pets? I supposed this month that Weeping Baby Pumpkin Head is my pet.