Inspired by a friend on ye Fycebykke:
19 random facts about yourself that may surprise people.
1. Do you make your bed every day? Heavens no.
2. What's your favorite number? 7
3. What is your dream job? Etiquette writer
4. If you could, would you go back to high schoòl? Only the Interlochen years!
5. What is something no one would ever guess about you? I'm pro-weed.
6. A job you had which people would be shocked to know about you? Three months behind the counter at D*****' Donuts back in 1984.
7. Do you think aliens are real? I don't see why not . . . but they're not getting the Van Buren china, LOL!
8. Can you drive a stick shift? No. As I answered on another one of these surveys, the best kind of car is the kind in which I'm a passenger.
9. Guilty TV pleasure? None, 'cause I don't even OWN a TV.
10. Tattoos? NEVER!
11. If the world ends do you want to survive? No, thank you.
13. Do you have any birthmarks? No.
14. Favorite childhood game? Gosh, I honestly can't remember.
15. Do you talk to yourself? Oh yes.
16. Do you like doing puzzles? I guess not, otherwise I'd be doing them.
17. Music genre? I refuse to be pegged to one genre!
18. Tea or Coffee? Before 1993, tea. After 1993, coffee. I can't remember why or how I made the switch.
19. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grow up? Actor.
Copy and paste. I would love to see your answers!