1) This weekend is going to be very special for my family, for a lot of reasons.
- Today, my younger nephew graduates from college this morning.
- Also, his wife opens in a community theatre production of Spamalot.
- Sunday is not only Mother's Day, it's also my parents' wedding anniversary - the first since the death of my father - and my sister's birthday (she was born on their 11th anniversary). So May 14 is a real red letter day for us.
2) Rather annoyed to have been stood up for an appointment this morning, but trying to turn this to my advantage with housework.
3) I know I'm going to have to leave my house today, but I just don't want to. It's so cozy here.