I do love these odd surveys that pop up every now and then! And today it's a nice break between cleaning the bathroom and putting away the laundry. Fifteen random FACTS about yourself that may surprise people:
1. Do you make your bed everyday? Oh no, but I really should, since it feels so much more comfortable at the end of the day getting into a smoothly made bed.
2. What's your favorite number? 7
3. What is your dream job? If I could figure out how to make being charming a paying job without it involving fund-raising, that'd be it. White House social aide?
4. If you could, would you go back to school? No, but that doesn't mean I don't want to continue to learn.
5. Can you parallel park? Alas, my parallel parking skills are unenviable.
6. What's a job you had which people would be shocked to know you had? For three months in college I was a D***** Donuts counterman.
7. Do you think aliens are real? I don't spend much time contemplating this issue, but I see no reason to reject the notion that there are other life forms in the universe.
8. Can you drive a stick shift? No
9. Guilty pleasure? Last summer it was B** and J****'s Urban Bourbon.
10. Favorite childhood game? What I remember is Parcheesi and a board game called Trouble. My Granny Dimmick also taught me canasta (though I can't remember it now).
11. Do you talk to yourself? Yes, including in public.
12. Do you like doing puzzles? Less than I enjoy playing Scrabble.
13. Favorite music? At this moment, it's Postmodern Jukebox.
14. Coffee or tea? Up to 1993 I was a confirmed tea drinker. After 1993, an over-enthusiastic coffee drinker.
15. First thing you remember you wanted to be growing up? An actor.